Some interesting statistics from 2017:
- We served 34,919 individuals in our Food Pantry giving out 762,831 pounds of food.
- Our soup kitchen served 11,607 meals.
- Calico Loft served 405 individuals and gave them 6,046 pieces of clothing and household items.
Community Care Center is a Not for Profit, predominantly volunteer organization that has been assisting those in need of food, clothing or special assistance in cooperation with local, State and Federal Agencies since 1953.
Community Care Center provides several services in its mission in the Quad Cities area, including:
- Food pantry – emergency food orders
- Senior Food Delivery
- Soup kitchen – serving three lunch meals a week
- Calico Loft – donating clothing to clients at no charge
- Back to school program – providing each school age child in a family with new outfits, including shoes
- Christmas Warmth – providing Christmas cheer and economic relief to families, including toy and a food basket for each family
- Loan medical equipment
- Offer Nix program through schools for head lice
- Distribute layettes for newborns in conjunction with Church Women United
Community Care Center counts on its volunteers, support of the community and support from the United Way to carry on its services to families and individuals in the Madison, Granite City, Venice, Pontoon Beach and Mitchell area.
If you are interested in donating to Community Care Center, volunteering or hosting a fund-raiser, please call 876.8770 or email: email@example.com