Community Care Center is a Not for Profit, predominantly volunteer organization that has been assisting those in need of food, clothing or special assistance in cooperation with local, State and Federal Agencies since 1953.
Community Care Center is here to provide food assistance to families in need.
All that is needed is your name, physical address (must be located in Granite city, Madison, Mitchell, Pontoon Beach or Venice ), your household size (include children under age of 18 with their age, grade and school).
Community Care Center provides several services in its mission in the Quad Cities area, including:
- Food pantry – emergency food orders
- Senior Food Delivery
- Soup kitchen – serving four lunch meals a week (Mon – Thurs)
- Emergency clothing program – clothing closet
- Christmas Warmth – providing Christmas cheer and economic relief to families, including toy and a food basket for each family
- Distribute layettes for newborns in conjunction with Church Women United
Community Care Center counts on its volunteers, support of the community and support from the United Way to carry on its services to families and individuals in the Madison, Granite City, Venice, Pontoon Beach and Mitchell area.
If you are interested in donating to Community Care Center, volunteering or hosting a fund-raiser, please call 876.8770